10 great tips for boating with kids. Whether your new to boating or new to kids, this article gives information that is helpful to all.
- Get comfortable life jackets that fit and look like the adults in the boat
- Explain boat rules before leaving the dock
- Bring lots of sunscreen and hats to keep kids safe from sunburn
- Warn kids about lifting hatches that can fall and pinch
- Show kids how the boat works and let them help steer in calm safe waters
- Be prepared for seasickness-research holistic ways to help kids who feel nauseous
Read More – http://www.boats.com/resources/tips-for-boating-with-ids/#.WrP1Jmrwapp