- Episode 6 - Memories and Tales from Old Crane Lake Stories and Sentiments from Crane Lake Visitors Pastor Brenda King joins us for a 2 part interview exploring her roots in the Crane Lake area and the adventures and memories that keep her coming back for more. In this episode, Pastor King share's childhood memories of building a cabin, and the trials and joys that come along with a mix of hard work and pleasant scenery.…View Episode
- Episode 5 - Stories and Sentiments from Crane Lake Visitors Stories and Sentiments from Crane Lake Visitors Matt brings you a number of interviews with visitors to Crane Lake who have been coming here from as little as 2 days to as much as 58! These interviews give folks an opportunity to express what they love about Crane Lake life. From funny tidbits to beautiful sentiments, these stories show how rich the experiences of Crane Lake…View Episode
- Episode 4 - The Beauty and Variety of Crane Lake from a First Time Visitor Matt sits down with Crane Lake visitor Tanya Dolan to discuss the memories of her first trip to the area last summer. She talks the variety of things to experience, the beauty and sheer number of lakes and beaches, and many more experiences that stuck with her since her visit. Crane Lake offers so much to do across all seasons that…View Episode
- Episode 3 - Sharing the Crane Lake Experience Across Generations with Steve Walters In this episode we are joined by long-time Crane Lake vacationer Steve Walters to discuss the value of Crane Lake as a spot to make lasting family memories. Steve talks about his memories with his family growing up, and how valuable it has been to share the experience of Crane Lake with his own children now. We also discuss Crane Lake as a…View Episode
- Episode 2 - Outdoor Adventures and Lake Life with Voyageurs Guide Service's Emily Schwanke In this episode, Matt Addington is joined by Emily Schwanke of Voyageurs Guided Adventures to discuss her background with Crane Lake and how generations of her family have appreciated what the area has to offer! She talks about her summers growing up and the challenges that come along with living on an island that makes Crane Lake such a great place for…View Episode
- Episode 1 - A Late Winter Chat with Mike Cherrywell In this inaugural episode of Crane Lake Stories, host Matt Addington interviews Crane Lake resident and hospitality expert Mike Cherrywell regarding the broad appeal of the small community as a top outdoor destination year-round. The pair discuss Crane Lake's position near several amazing parks, its bountiful snowmobile trails, and more. You can check out the video version of these great stories below, as well as the…View Episode
We'd Love To Hear YOUR Crane Lake Stories!
Do you have a great story about the Crane Lake, Minnesota area? Whether you are a resident, former resident, long time vacationer, or a new guest to the area - we want to hear from you too! Contact us using the form below or reach out to us via our Facebook page (here).